Warning: Declaration of c2c_ConfigureSMTP::options_page_description() should be compatible with C2C_Plugin_023::options_page_description($localized_heading_text = '') in /home/mythai10/public_html/wp-content/plugins/configure-smtp/configure-smtp.php on line 47
US K1 Fiance Visa, CR1 Marriage Visa for Thai Girlfriend, Thai Fiance, Wife, from Thailand » Primary Area of Practice is K1 & K3 Visa

Why Hire US Visa Consultants?

Primary Area of Practice is K1 & K3 Visa

US Fiancee and marriage visas, it’s all we do!

K1 fiancee visa, CR-1 visa and K3 marriage visas from Thailand to the USA is our sole area of practice. Compare The only other services we provide support your needs.

It just makes sense that you will benefit more from an immigration law firm that has as its sole area of practice family based visas (fiancee visa and marriage visas) from Thailand to the United States.

We provide the following fiancee visa and marriage visa services and listed additional services that our clients may also require when obtaining a fiancee visa or marriage visa to the United States of America.

Visa Services

K-1 Fiancee Visa

K-2 child

K-3 marriage visa (currently not being processed by USCIS)

CR-1&2 conditional relative visa, spouse visa or child visa

IR-1&2 immediate relative visa, spouse visa or child visa

Related Services

Green Card or adjustment of status to legal permanent resident of USA, including:
Advance Parole Travel Permit, Employment Authorization

Child custody obtained though the Thailand Family Court for our clients who will bring their children to America.

Prenuptial Agreements

U.S. Birth Certificate and Passport for Children born in Thailand

Legal Marriage in Thailand


Start Today – US K1 Fiance Visa & CR1 Marriage Visa

To hire us and get started,e-mail with your Thai fiance or Thai wife’s mobile phone number, one of the paralegals (Thai ladies) in our office will phone her to provide information about the visa application process, and explain to her in detail the numerous things we will be handling on her behalf.

Your fiance or wife will be invited to make an appointment with our office to begin the visa application process.

Should you have questions you can call our office toll free, you may e-mail your question or request a call. E-mails are answered promptly, never exceeding 24 hours.

My thai Fiancee Office Map

Our Office Address:

US Visa Consultants
989 Siam Piwat Tower,
12A Floor, Unit A2,
Office number 1253,
Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan,
Bangkok 10330, Thailand.

Tel: +66 (0) 2 648 5041,
Tel:+66 (0) 2 648 5042
Fax: +66 (0) 2 648 5001

Email: usvisaconsult@gmail.com