Why Hire U.S. Immigration Legal Advisors?

Child Custody in Thailand

One of our staff lawyers, a child custody specialist, has the exclusive full time function of traveling to, and appearing in, the numerous Thailand Family Court’s in all areas of Thailand representing our clients to obtain sole legal and physical custody of their children.

The child custody awards we obtain fulfill the specific United States Citizenship and Immigration Services requirements and Department of State criteria for child custody documentation valid for U.S. immigration.

Contact us for Child Custody in Thailand

Start Today – US K1 Fiance Visa & CR1 Marriage Visa

To hire us and get started,e-mail with your Thai fiance or Thai wife’s mobile phone number, one of the paralegals (Thai ladies) in our office will phone her to provide information about the visa application process, and explain to her in detail the numerous things we will be handling on her behalf.

Your fiance or wife will be invited to make an appointment with our office to begin the visa application process.

Should you have questions you can call our office toll free, you may e-mail your question or request a call. E-mails are answered promptly, never exceeding 24 hours.

My thai Fiancee Office Map

Our Office Address:

U.S. Immigration Legal Advisors
85 Nonsi Road – Soi 8,
Yannawa, Bangkok 10120,
Tel: (662) 681-0015
Email: usvisabkk@gmail.com