Why Hire U.S. Immigration Legal Advisors?

New Baby born in Thailand to US Citizen father

If you have a new baby born in Thailand to your Thai girlfriend, Thai fiancee or Thai wife we will obtain for you and your baby a US Citizen’s Certificate of Birth Abroad, US Passport and US Social Security number.

A US Citizen’s Certificate of Birth Abroad issued for your child by the US Embassy in Bangkok will be accepted by all US government agencies as evidence of your child’s US citizenship.

Your child will enjoy dual citizenship. Your child will be a legal citizen of both the United States of America and Thailand.

Our firm completes the required application forms, complies all supporting documents and evidences, sets the appointment with the American Citizens Services Section of the US Embassy in Bangkok and prepares the couple, (or the mother if attending alone), for the Embassy interview.

Start Today – US K1 Fiance Visa & CR1 Marriage Visa

To hire us and get started,e-mail with your Thai fiance or Thai wife’s mobile phone number, one of the paralegals (Thai ladies) in our office will phone her to provide information about the visa application process, and explain to her in detail the numerous things we will be handling on her behalf.

Your fiance or wife will be invited to make an appointment with our office to begin the visa application process.

Should you have questions you can call our office toll free, you may e-mail your question or request a call. E-mails are answered promptly, never exceeding 24 hours.

My thai Fiancee Office Map

Our Office Address:

U.S. Immigration Legal Advisors
85 Nonsi Road – Soi 8,
Yannawa, Bangkok 10120,
Tel: (662) 681-0015
Email: usvisabkk@gmail.com