Warning: Declaration of c2c_ConfigureSMTP::options_page_description() should be compatible with C2C_Plugin_023::options_page_description($localized_heading_text = '') in /home/mythai10/public_html/wp-content/plugins/configure-smtp/configure-smtp.php on line 47
US K1 Fiance Visa, CR1 Marriage Visa for Thai Girlfriend, Thai Fiance, Wife, from Thailand » CR-1 Marriage Visa & IR-1 Marriage Visa

Why Hire US Visa Consultants?

CR-1 Marriage Visa & IR-1 Marriage Visa

If the American Citizen petitioner and Thai spouse don’t not mind waiting approximately 10 months to obtain a visa, then the CR-1 visa can be a great option.

During the visa application process, our firm processes not only the visa applicationbut also the beneficiaries adjustment of status to permanent resident (green card) and social security number. With the CR-1 visa there is no need to make additional applications for either the green card or social security number, as is necessary with the K-3 visa.

When the Thai spouse arrives in America on a CR-1 visa the airport immigration officer will stamp the passport with a one year temporary green card. The permanent green card and social security card areautomatically generated and sent to the home address of the American citizen petitioner within 30-60 days after the US arrival of the foreign citizen spouse.

Obtaining the green card and social security number are both separate processes once in the USA on a K-3 marriage visa. The green card application can be as involved as the K-3 visa application, making the CR-1 visa preferable as everything has already been completed by our firm.

The CR-1 visa is issued for couples who have been married less than two years. Upon arrival in the USA the foreign citizen spouse will receive a conditional temporary two year green card. In the 90 day period prior to the end of the two year term, the couple will file to lift the conditional status and receive a ten year green card.

The IR-1 visa is issued for couples who have been married for not less than two years. Upon arrival in the USA the foreign citizen spouse will receive aten year green card.

Children immigrating at the same time as their parents will receive the same visas and green cards as their parents.

CR-1 & IR-1 Marriage Visa Requirements

  1. As the petitioner you must earn a minimum income in order to qualify to sponsor a foreigner immigrating to the USA. The minimum income required is based on family size. As an example: The minimum income required of you to support a family of two (you and your wife) living in the continental USA, not including Alaska and Hawaii based on the USCIS 2018 poverty guidelines is $20,575.00. If your wife has a child who will immigrate with her the minimum income required for a family of three is $25,975.00
  2. Your fiancee can not have a serious criminal convictions. If she has a criminal record an attorney will assist you in determining if she qualifies or not. The general rule is that if your wife was convicted of a crime for which the maximum penalty exceeds one year imprisonment then she is ineligible to receive a visa.
  3. You can not have a serious criminal convictions that include violent crimes, crimes against minors, and sex crimes. You can qualify with a criminal background that includes convictions for lesser crimes.
  4. You must be legally married.
  5. You must file a Alien Relative visa petition CR-1 or IR-1 before you can qualify to file a K-3 marriage visa petition.

Start Today – US K1 Fiance Visa & CR1 Marriage Visa

To hire us and get started,e-mail with your Thai fiance or Thai wife’s mobile phone number, one of the paralegals (Thai ladies) in our office will phone her to provide information about the visa application process, and explain to her in detail the numerous things we will be handling on her behalf.

Your fiance or wife will be invited to make an appointment with our office to begin the visa application process.

Should you have questions you can call our office toll free, you may e-mail your question or request a call. E-mails are answered promptly, never exceeding 24 hours.

My thai Fiancee Office Map

Our Office Address:

US Visa Consultants
989 Siam Piwat Tower,
12A Floor, Unit A2,
Office number 1253,
Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan,
Bangkok 10330, Thailand.

Tel: +66 (0) 2 648 5041,
Tel:+66 (0) 2 648 5042
Fax: +66 (0) 2 648 5001

Email: usvisaconsult@gmail.com