U.S. Immigration Legal Advisors Thailand FAQs

"Without being specific about my particular situation (other than that I have been arrested before)"

To: The attention of U.S. Immigration Legal Advisors

Without being specific about my particular situation (other than that I have been arrested before) I would like you to tell me in your expert opinion under what circumstances would an American man like myself be found ineligible to sponsor a girl from Thailand for a U.S. immigration visa. Oh, my Thai fiancee has one child, her daughter.

Thanks in advance,

Dear Jim,

First you must meet the minimum income requirement based on your family size. For example if your family consists of just you and your Thai fiancee the minimum income required is $19,387.00. If you add one child the amount increases to over $23,000.00

Our Thailand based U.S. immigration law firm has processed visa applications for the Thai fiancee’s and wives of American men who have been previous arrested for an convicted of serious crimes such as bank robbery, drug dealing on a large scale, carrying a concealed fire arm, etc. An arrest doesn’t automatically disqualify the American man. There is one type of arrest that must be followed by a conviction that does disqualify an American man from sponsoring a U.S. visa: that of an arrest and conviction of child sexual abuse. A conviction of sexual abuse that does not involve a child will not disqualify an American man from sponsoring a U.S. visa. An arrest and conviction of a crime containing extreme violence, not involving self defense, is also problematic. In addition your fiancee can not have an arrest record with the Thai police.

U.S. Immigration Legal Advisors

Read All 100+ Testimonials

Start Today – US K1 Fiance Visa & CR1 Marriage Visa

To hire us and get started,e-mail with your Thai fiance or Thai wife’s mobile phone number, one of the paralegals (Thai ladies) in our office will phone her to provide information about the visa application process, and explain to her in detail the numerous things we will be handling on her behalf.

Your fiance or wife will be invited to make an appointment with our office to begin the visa application process.

Should you have questions you can call our office toll free, you may e-mail your question or request a call. E-mails are answered promptly, never exceeding 24 hours.

My thai Fiancee Office Map

Our Office Address:

U.S. Immigration Legal Advisors
85 Nonsi Road – Soi 8,
Yannawa, Bangkok 10120,
Tel: (662) 681-0015
Email: usvisabkk@gmail.com