U.S. Immigration Legal Advisors Thailand FAQs

"I was arrested 15 years ago for solicitation of sexual services in Miami, not involving any type of sexual abuse."

To: The attention of U.S. Immigration Legal Advisors,

I am an American man, U.S. citizen, who has a fiancee in Thailand. Please tell me if my previous arrest prohibits me from sponsoring my Thai fiancee for a U.S. immigration visa. I was arrested 15 years ago for solicitation of sexual services in Miami, not involving any type of sexual abuse. I was drunk and really didn’t know what I was doing. I paid a fine and performed community service. My Thai fiancee has never had any problems in Thailand with the Thai police and she has one child who will also need a U.S. visa. Does U.S. immigration law prevent me from sponsoring my Thai fiancee and her child for immigration visas?


Dear Brad,

The fact that you have been previously arrested and convicted of sexual solicitation does not make you ineligible to sponsor your Thai fiancee and her child for U.S. immigration visas, as long as there was no child sexual abuse, including no arrest or conviction for child abuse of any kind, sexual or non sexual, which your letter seems to indicate is the case. As an American man who has not been arrested for or convicted of a violent crime or a crime involving child abuse your visa petition will be approved. It is the policy of our firm to process, free of charge the immigration visa application of any child who accompanies a parent to the U.S. We can begin the visa application for your fiancee and her child at any time.

U.S. Immigration Legal Advisors
Bangkok, Thailand

Read All 100+ Testimonials

Start Today – US K1 Fiance Visa & CR1 Marriage Visa

To hire us and get started,e-mail with your Thai fiance or Thai wife’s mobile phone number, one of the paralegals (Thai ladies) in our office will phone her to provide information about the visa application process, and explain to her in detail the numerous things we will be handling on her behalf.

Your fiance or wife will be invited to make an appointment with our office to begin the visa application process.

Should you have questions you can call our office toll free, you may e-mail your question or request a call. E-mails are answered promptly, never exceeding 24 hours.

My thai Fiancee Office Map

Our Office Address:

U.S. Immigration Legal Advisors
85 Nonsi Road – Soi 8,
Yannawa, Bangkok 10120,
Tel: (662) 681-0015
Email: usvisabkk@gmail.com