Tag Archives: k3 spouse visa Thailand

US Immigration Blog - , ()

The K3 visa allows the spouse to relocate to the U.S with temporary legal status while permanent visa is on process. If you want to bring your Thai Wife to the United States, you need to apply for K3 marriage visa. You can take advice or a K3 visa lawyer can walk you through the process step-by-step. Continue reading

Posted in: K3 Visa Thailand, Marriage Visa, U.S. Immigration Legal Advisors Thailand, U.S. Immigration Legal Advisors Visa Services, US visa for Thai wife, USA Visa Services | Last Updated on February 21, 2019 | by Social02AdmR | Tags: , , , , | Leave a comment

US Immigration Blog - , (Bangkok, Thailand)

A team of US visa attorneys Thailand and Thai family lawyers are most ideal and in a better position to assist you, since most of the stages in this process are done through the US Embassy in the capital Bangkok. Although US visa acquisition is a US legal process, most of the issues underlying involve Thai law, and particularly Thai family law. Continue reading

Posted in: U.S. Immigration Legal Advisors Thailand | Last Updated on July 24, 2018 | by Social02AdmR | Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | 7 Comments