Tag Archives: Bring your Thai Wife to US

US Immigration Blog - , ()

A CR1 visa is an immigrant visa. If your Thai Spouse wishes to enter the U.S. to live and stay with their U.S. citizen, then you can apply for CR1 or IR1 visa application. Continue reading

Posted in: cr1 visa Thailand | Last Updated on February 19, 2019 | by Social02AdmR | Tags: , , , , | Leave a comment