Monthly Archives: February 2019

US Immigration Blog - , ()

The K3 visa allows the spouse to relocate to the U.S with temporary legal status while permanent visa is on process. If you want to bring your Thai Wife to the United States, you need to apply for K3 marriage visa. You can take advice or a K3 visa lawyer can walk you through the process step-by-step. Continue reading

Posted in: K3 Visa Thailand, Marriage Visa, U.S. Immigration Legal Advisors Thailand, U.S. Immigration Legal Advisors Visa Services, US visa for Thai wife, USA Visa Services | Last Updated on February 21, 2019 | by Social02AdmR | Tags: , , , , | Leave a comment

US Immigration Blog - , ()

A CR1 visa is an immigrant visa. If your Thai Spouse wishes to enter the U.S. to live and stay with their U.S. citizen, then you can apply for CR1 or IR1 visa application. Continue reading

Posted in: cr1 visa Thailand | Last Updated on February 19, 2019 | by Social02AdmR | Tags: , , , , | Leave a comment