Monthly Archives: May 2011

US Immigration Blog - U.S. Immigration Legal Advisors, (Bangkok, Thailand)

If you have a relationship with a Thai lady in Thailand a k-1 visa or fiance visa is your best option. Your fiancee will not qualify for a tourist visa, student visa or other visa type. The Embassy may look … Continue reading

Posted in: American Visa for a Thai Girlfriend, Immigration Law FAQ, U.S. Immigration Legal Advisors Thailand | Last Updated on March 23, 2015 | by admin | Tags: , , , | Comments Off