Monthly Archives: April 2011

US Immigration Blog - U.S. Immigration Legal Advisors, (Bangkok, Thailand)

If you have a relationship with a lady in Thailand a fiancee visa or k1 visa or k1 fiancee visa is your best option. Your fiancee will not qualify for a tourist visa, student visa or other visa type. The … Continue reading

Posted in: Immigration Law FAQ, K-1 Fiance Visa Thailand, K3 Visa Thailand, Marriage Visa, US Embassy Visa Interview | Last Updated on March 23, 2015 | by admin | Tags: , , , , | Comments Off