Tag Archives: Thai spouse’s application

US Immigration Blog - , (Applying for a Green Card after Arriving the US on A US K1 visa from Thailand)

A US K1 visa from Thailand enables American citizens to bring in their Thai spouses and their children, if any, into the US from Thailand for marriage purposes. The US K1 visa is only valid for a period of 90 days and once the period elapses, it cannot be renewed. For some couples, this is enough time to stay in the United States, get married, and leave the country after the wedding. However, in most cases, the immigrant spouse will want to apply for a green card after they get married and this is possible thanks to a process referred to as adjustment of status.

Continue reading

Posted in: K-1 Fiance Visa Thailand | Last Updated on March 16, 2019 | by Social02AdmR | Tags: , , , | Leave a comment